We are always ready to serve our clients as well as our community.
In these uncertain times we feel it is absolutely necessary to not only share our services in your homes and businesses but to provide crucial information that can save lives.
We are providing tips to help minimize the spread of the covid-19 virus.
This information is provided from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention.
Practice social distancing by putting space between yourself and others.
Continue to practice healthy habits to help slow the spread of covid-19.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and then disinfect frequently used surfaces
- Stay home if you are sick
- Avoid touching your face
Your cloth face covering should:
- Reach above the nose, below the chin, and completely cover the mouth and nostrils
- Fit snugly against the sides of the face
- Be made of multiple layers of fabric that you can still breathe through
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damaging the material or shape
Do not buy surgical masks to use as a face covering. Those are intended for healthcare workers and first responders. Many items you may already have in your home can be used to create face coverings.
Try creating a cloth face covering using bandanas, ski masks, washable napkins or dish towels.Learn more
Everyone reacts differently to stressful situations like covid-19. You may feel anxious, mad, sad or overwhelmed. Find ways to reduce your stress to help yourself and the people you care about.
- Learn the common signs of stress.
- Make time to unwind and do activities you enjoy.
- Talk to family and friends by phone, text or email.
- If you or a loved one is feeling overwhelmed, get support 24/7 by calling 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746.